If you are looking for a jump start to healthy eating, like many of us are, then you might want to check out the 21 Day Sugar Detox from Balanced Bites. She has recently made some massive changes to the program offering making it an even more amazing tool. Packages range from $67-$97 depending on whether you want digital or physical product — but WOW! What a ton of information you’ll have access too! Read on for my original review and check out the site for full details!
21 Day Sugar Detox Review
I stumbled upon it as I was researching “21-Day Detox Programs” as I’m working diligently to create “Eat. Drink & be Skinny’s 21 Day Diet Detox.” In an effort to make sure I create and deliver the best program, it’s good to know what’s already out there and what’s working. There are so many interesting and effective programs on the market today, and talented and passionate people behind each one (well, most of them ;)). I imagine this is my first review of many to come as I move forward with development…
So here is what I thought of the 21 Day Sugar Detox:
Program Overview: This program was created by Diane Sanfilippo, a nutritionist and author of “The Practical Paleo.” I truely appreciate her approach to health and wellness with a focus on getting back to “real food.” Getting comfortable in the kitchen and working with raw ingredients that properly fuel the body with limited processed products and additives. Overall, the concept is to completely avoid sugar, that means carbohydrates. So in addition to unnecessary added sugar, sweets and snacks, we’re talking no bread, grains and limited fruits and starchy veggies. By cutting it out of your diet, your body will fall back into balance and afternoon and late night munchie cravings will become a thing of the past.
When you purchase the program, you immediately have access to the following materials*:
*see above, this program has been repackaged since this review, but the concept is the same. Just the materials and pricing is different, so check out her site for all the details
- Program Guide: 91 pages that explains philosophy, expert testimonials, what to eat (food list cheat sheets), modifications and recipes.
- Smoothie Guide – 26 pages that include 21 Recipes that range from low calorie to very high calorie using interesting, nutrition packed ingredients.
- FAQ – 6 pages that addresses most common questions like weight loss expectations, portion sizes, side effects, coffee, etc.
- Supplements Guide – 11 pages that includes tips on getting started, and some other herbs and supplements you can use to combat cravings.
- Workout Guide – 60 page guide with three levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) with 6 different workouts per week. All moves are excuse free and require no gym or special equipment.
What I like about the 21 Day Sugar Detox Program:
- It is available for immediate download. There is no waiting for a book in the mail, call back from an expert, appointment in a clinic or an event to start so you can take action when you are most motivated. It’s a really easy read, you can get through the entire packet in a matter of hours.
- It has flexible pricing with packages as low as $67, for 21 day plan that includes recipes, exercise and philosophy? Great deal!
- I like the 21 day challenge because it doesn’t feel like forever, which makes it easier to commit to. But it is long enough to help support the development of healthy habits, see real results, and get a true understanding of the way you feel under a new style of eating.
- There are different levels to the detox, depending on your current diet, which makes it very flexible and useful to a large audience.
- Modifications for athletes (as an avid runner, this is something that can be challenging with detox programs. Particularly ones that are low in carbohydrate), pregnancy/breastfeeding and also vegetarian/vegan (also a challenge for most grain free programs).
- I love the workout guide! As a fitness enthusiast and advocator, I’m always looking for excuse free activities that anybody can do. This guide is perfect for anybody with a busy schedule and truly is “excuse-free.” Workouts range from 20-40 min and will make you sweat!
- I appreciate the focus on natural foods, quality ingredients and avoiding packaged and processed products as much as possible.
- Support – the cycle starts on certain days and there is a large community on FaceBook and Diane posts very regularly. She also has several other resources for more recipes and additional information about the Paleo Diet.
Overall, I think the 21 Day Sugar Detox is a good program that most will benefit from.
It provides great information that will help many develop healthier habits and try out the carb free lifestyle. I learned a lot about what I will include in my Eat. Drink & be Skinny’s 21 Day Diet Detox, and also a few things I may do differently. Stay tuned, I’m getting ready to write a full introductory post on what you have to look forward to. Overall I think the 21 Day Sugar Detox is a great starting ground for anybody looking for a change in the way they feel and also looking to eliminate sugar from their diet.
If you want to check out Balanced Bites 21 Day Sugar Detox program, click here!
Full disclosure here, these links are affiliate links, so I do get a kick back if you opt to try the 21 Day Sugar Detox after reading this post. I can’t wait to hear what you think! Have you ever tried a low carb diet? What did you like or not like? What else would you be looking for in a 21 Day Detox Program?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email