41 Day Challenge starting June 12th – whhhaaat? I hosted the 40/40 Day Bootcamp last year in honor of my 40th birthday. It went so well last year that I’m going to do it again to celebrate my 41st birthday!
2 Reasons for this switch up:
- It’s always good to mix things up. Gotta keep things fresh and interesting.
- I’m turning 41! Why not bring back the success of last year’s 40/40 Day Bootcamp plus an extra day??
I’ve planned some pretty awesome things for my 41st birthday, and can’t wait to share with you! The 30-Day Challenge series is going on hold for June and July and will be back in full-force on August 1st. Until then, let’s kick this up a notch, shall we?
What is the 41/41-Day Bootcamp Challenge?
It’s a chance to improve your life and body over the course of 41 days. This will be a comprehensive lifestyle challenge where we focus on clean and colorful eating and following a detailed workout plan all wrapped up with daily coaching and accountability in a private Facebook group. I’m so excited!
Is the 41/41-Day Bootcamp Challenge right for you?
If you’re interested in incorporating these Clean & Colorful principles into your life, this challenge is for you:
- Eat more whole food for 41 days. The more you can use real food, the better off you will be.
- Eat at least 5 colors every single day from fresh fruits and veggies. If you can’t count your meal or snack as a color, maybe you should skip it?
- Drink at least one raw juice, super-food smoothie or vegetable soup a day instead of a typical (ideally processed) meal or snack.
- Exercise for at least 21-minutes per day, six days per week. This challenge will come with a detailed exercise plan. Think 30 day challenge x 10! It’s going to be awesome!
- Collaborate with your fellow challengers daily. Recipes swaps. Accountability. Motivation. All of it. It’s going to be fun!
- Commit to clean and colorful eating and workout hard for 40 days. Get ready to feel your best! Check in with the group and share your progress and your struggles.
Important note: You don’t have to be 41 to play, the challenge is for everyone, but I’ve designed it to hold myself accountable. ha!
What does the exercise plan look like?
My Clean & Colorful concept has you workout out for a minimum of 21 minutes a day, 6 days a week. This challenge will include detailed workouts to help you do just that (and more if you’re into it)! It will be a combination of strength training, steady state cardio and interval training to tighten and tone all areas of your body. The format is going to look a little like this:
How Does the 41/41 Day Bootcamp Challenge Work?
- The day you register, you’ll receive instant access to all of the materials and an invitation to join the private FaceBook community.
- The challenge will start 6/12 and run through 7/22 (my birthday is the 20th).
- Each day of the challenge, I’ll will pop in the morning with coaching notes including workout reminders, nutrition education, recipe ideas and other healthy strategies.
- You’re asked to share your successes, ask questions and collaborate with your other 41/41-Day Bootcamp Challengers!
- I’ll probably drum up some prizes for participation from some of my favorite healthy brand partners!
Included Coaching Materials and Resources:
- Recipe Guide with 70+ colorful easy to make, delicious recipes ($14 value).
- Juicing + Smoothie + Soup Guide with 18 delicious and satisfying recipes ($14 value.)
- Clean and Colorful Shopping List with the top foods you should eat more of for these 40 days (or longer if you can). ($9 value).
- 41-Day Workout Plan with workouts shared in advance ($79 value)
- 41-Day Tracker to plan your entire 41-day challenge ($9 value).
- 7-Day Clean and Colorful Meal Plan Tracker to plan your meals ($9 value).
- Private FaceBook Group with daily check in’s for support, accountability and motivation ($40 value)
- Prizes for Participation – details here TBD, but don’t be surprised if some awesome prizes pop up for bonus challenges throughout the challenge! (Value TBD)
Total Program Value: $165! Register today for just $41!
(Register now, space is limited, this challenge will sell out!)
Are you ready to get fit as Teresa turns 41?