Woot Woot! We are on a roll! The 30 Day Move a Mile Challenge was nothing short of inspiring every single day! Seeing photos of people’s feet, routes, pets, friends, family, treadmill dashboards and GPS screen shots was so fun! It has been an AMAZING group and we moved literally thousands of miles over the month. Not that that habit is built, it’s time to move on and challenge ourselves in a new way…ARMS!
We are also launching our very first diet challenge ever as well! And by “diet” I mean it by the traditional sense of the word of “food and drink considered in terms of its qualities, composition, and it’s effects on health.” Not in terms of restriction. We are going to try adding the Juice habit to this evolving healthy lifestyle we are focused on building. Check that out here and do them both if you’re up for double challenge duty!
Now back to the Arms Challenge – Let’s get RID of the JIG as my friend Trish always says!
Should you choose to accept the 30 Day Arms Challenge, this is what you will do:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 100 Push-Ups
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 50 Triceps Push-Ups + 50 Triceps Dips.
- Sunday: Move a Mile (because you already do anyway, right?)
- As always, you do not need to do all 100 exercises all at once. Just get in 100 throughout the day. As the month goes on, you will get stronger and do more per session. It’s part of the fun!
We’re going to alternate every other day here to give the muscles of focus a little rest. Push-ups work everything a little, and we don’t want you hammering your triceps every single day and not giving the fibers a chance to pull themselves back together. We are using only body weight, so you shouldn’t experience too much pain, but don’t’ be surprised when you screech a little when you pull on those Fall sweaters over your head next month! But in a good way only please 🙂
For those of you who know, Triceps pushups are NO JOKE! Neither are dips or push-ups. So this will be a hard challenge, and you will see results!
So how do you get started on the 3o Day Arms Challenge?
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now.
- Click on Events, find the 30 Day Arms Event and click “Going.”
- Enlist support and invite your friends. Will make it easier and way more fun!
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here. If you have already signed up, then you should receive the email within 24 hours.
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts SUNDAY 9/1/13!
- Click here for details on posts on proper form, tips, injury prevention and all that jazz.
Be Smart. Be Safe. Have Fun. Get FIT!
We Can Do This!
Subscribe to Blog via Email