Get ready for a new month and a brand new challenge with the 30 Day Challenge Series! It’s summer time and vacations are here! Crop tops are in and bikinis are on! If weight loss is on your mind, this Challenge falls in line Eat. Drink & be Skinny Summer II Weight Loss Challenge with Diet Bet! It starts July 2nd! Interested? Join us there too and register now! It is the most fun you will have losing weight!
Why Take the 30 Day Crunch Challenge?
Nothing beats a strong midsection — especially in the summer time! As you bust out your beachwear, the last thing you want is your gut busting out of them. Ha! Plus, public commitment and community support are two of the largest predictor of success when you are looking to build healthier habits. To get the most out of this challenge, grab a friend and join the 30 Day Challenge Series on FaceBook today!
What exactly does the 30 Day Crunch Challenge involve?
Not Familiar with all the 30-Day Crunch Challenge Exercises?
Watch this 90 second video featuring sweet tunes and yours truly (me!) demonstrating the very basics of the exercises. Then for specific instruction on how to do each exactly correct, be sure to subscribe to Stacy’s YouTube Channel and she will post and share video tutorials for each individual move.
Meet Stacy – Co-Creator of the July 30 Day Crunch Challenge
After designing these challenges for about a year, it was time to pull in a partner. Stacy, from Stacy’s Fitness was the perfect fit! She has owned and operated her own personal training studio here in San Diego for over a decade, she is a fitness competitor and model and truly, quite a talented personal trainer. Together we created the June Lower Body Challenge and now here is our second go together! We picked out these five moves that will target different areas of your midsection.
The Fine Print for the 30 Day Crunch Challenge:
- The reps are a general guideline, but you should start with the number of sets that challenges you and increase from there. We all come into these challenges with different levels of fitness and the only thing we have in common, is that we are all stronger when we finish!
- You do not have to do all reps of each move at the same time. You should break them up throughout the day. As you get stronger each week, you can increase the reps per set and decrease the total sets.
- Be sure to use proper form and alignment to maximize results and prevent injury. Be smart! Break up the reps into sets of 5, 10, 15 — whatever makes sense for your current level of fitness. You are responsible for your own health, so push yourself for improvement but not so far that you hurt yourself! Safety is key.
- These exercises will strengthen and tone the major muscles of your abdominals. You will still want to incorporate cardio vascular exercise a minimum of 30 minutes per day, 3 times per week to maximize results of this challenge.
- At the beginning of the month you will record weight and basic measurements. At the end of the month, you will do the same thing to measure your progress.
- Using your tracker, check off the days as you complete the activities and record the number of reps per set so you can measure improvement over time.
- The challenge calls for daily activity — this is your call. Feel free to alternate every other day, or designate one day a week to rest if that is what your body is asking for.
- And as with any and all 30 Day Challenges, be sure to check with your doctor before you start any new exercise regimen.
So how do you get started on the 30 Day Crunch Challenge?
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now.
- Find the 30-Day Crunch Challenge under Events and click “going” then invite your friends to make it more fun.
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here. If you have already signed up, then at the end of every month, you automatically receive a newsletter with all the links to the trackers. If it’s MIA, check your spam, especially if you have Gmail.
- Visit Stacy’s Fitness Channel on YouTube for detailed instructions on each one of these crunch exercises.
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts Tuesday, July 1st!
Don’t forget to sign up and get your fun tracker!
Be Smart. Be Safe. Have Fun. Get FIT!
Subscribe to Blog via Email