We’re on a roll! The 41/41 Bootcamp Challenge was awesome! Thank you to everyone who helped me ring in my 41st year on this planet with style. But there is no time to waste, we have a new month ahead and it’s time for a fresh, back to basics challenge! Read on for details on what it is, how to get started and in short, why you want to take this challenge!
What is the 30-Day Full Body Chair Challenge?
We are busy – I get it. Trust me. That is why I’m arming you with the Chair Challenge this month! This is excuse free, barrier free and will give us a little mix up from the basic body weight moves we do so often. You’re about to be amazed at how hard this seemingly simple workout can be. Your dining room chair might never look the same to you again!
Full Body Chair Challenge Exercises
- Squat to Sit
- Hip Bridge
- Triceps Dips
- Diamond Push-ups
- Seated Crunches
- Windshield Wipers
Not sure what those exercises are? Check out this quick video!
How do I know exactly what to do each day?
You’ve got to get your hands on the tracker* and it tells you exactly what to do each day but essentially we’re looking to do the workout 3x per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) and it’s going to get harder each week.
- Week 1: 1-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Week 2: 1-3 sets of 12-14 reps
- Week 3: 1-3 sets of 14-16 reps
- Week 4: 1-3 sets of 16-20 reps
Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be mixed cardio days. You can do anything you want so long as it’s at least 21 minutes and makes your heart work to follow the 4th Universal Diet Truth of the Clean & Colorful Solution. Sunday is Challenger’s Choice, which is a mandatory rest day for active recovery and easy stretching only. Unless of course you miss you a workout during the week.
30-Day Chair Challenge Challenge Fine Print:
- At the beginning of the month you will record your basic measurements and again at the end of the month to measure your progress.
- Using your tracker, record the results of your workouts.
- As always, be sure to check with your doctor before starting any new exercise routine. This program is a general recommendation and only you and your doctor can decide if this is the right challenge for you.
Getting started on the 30 Day Chair Challenge Challenge:
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now and join the private coaching group for daily reminders and accountability.
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here*. If you have already signed up, then at the end of every month, you automatically receive a newsletter with all the links to the trackers. If it’s MIA, check your spam, especially if you have Gmail.
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts Tuesday, August 1st!
Are you read to see how strong you can get this month with the 30-Day Full Body Chair Challenge? I am!
*When you sign up for free access to the official tracker, you will also get my entire Clean & Colorful Kickstarter Guide and more tips and strategies to living a cleaner and more colorful lifestyle.
Subscribe to Blog via Email