We’ve kicked off 2016 strong with push-ups, core and we’re just about to finish off the Booty challenge. Now it feels like time to put it all together with a Spring Bikini Body Challenge! If we order our beach bodies now, they’ll be here in 30 days! Let’s go!
Why Take the 30-Day Spring Bikini Body Challenge?
Because it’s simple, but not easy. Three different moves rotated two times per week will challenge your low and upper body as well as our core! it’s time to shape up and trim down! Get ready, the bikinis are waiting!
What exactly does the 30-Day Spring Bikini Body Challenge involve?
- Monday + Thursday = 100 push-ups
- Tuesday + Friday = 100 walking lunges (50 each leg)
- Wednesday + Saturday = 100 knee elbow crunches (50 each leg)
- Sunday = Challenger’s Choice: Rest, Repeat Test
Not Familiar with all the 30-Day Spring Bikini Body Challenge Exercises?
For detailed tutorials, check out these links:
The Fine Print for the 30-Day Spring Bikini Body Challenge:
- You do not have to do all reps of each move at the same time. You should break them up throughout the day. As you get stronger each week, you can increase the reps per set and decrease the total sets.
- Be sure to use proper form and alignment to maximize results and prevent injury. Be smart! Break up the reps into sets of 5, 10, 15 — whatever makes sense for your current level of fitness. You are responsible for your own health, so push yourself for improvement but not so far that you hurt yourself! Safety is key.
- These exercises will strengthen and tone the major muscles of your upper and lower body as well as your core. You will still want to incorporate cardio vascular exercise a minimum of 21 minutes per day, 6 times per week to maximize results of this challenge and abide by the 4th Universal Diet Truth of my Clean and Colorful Concept.
- At the beginning of the month you will record weight and basic measurements. At the end of the month, you will do the same thing to measure your progress.
- Using your tracker, check off the days as you complete the activities and record the number of reps per set so you can measure improvement over time.
- The challenge calls for daily activity — this is your call. Feel free to alternate every other day, or designate one day a week to rest if that is what your body is asking for.
- And as with any and all 30 Day Challenges, be sure to check with your doctor before you start any new exercise regimen.
Get started on the 30-Day Spring Bikini Body Challenge?
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now and join the private coaching group for daily reminders and accountability.
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here. If you have already signed up, then at the end of every month, you automatically receive a newsletter with all the links to the trackers. If it’s MIA, check your spam, especially if you have Gmail.
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts Friday, April 1st!
Don’t forget to sign up and get your fun tracker!
Be Smart. Be Safe. Have Fun. Get FIT!
Subscribe to Blog via Email