You probably already know that one of the largest hurdles to summertime running is simply getting out the door! Which is exactly why you need the accountability, motivation, instruction and inspiration from the next run challenge from Gals Who Run!
As a lifestyle runner for the past 15 years, distance running has been a pretty big part of my life. And as any blogger and/or entrepreneur would do, I partnered with one of San Diego’s best run coaches and together we created Gals Who Run. We started with two extremely comprehensive training guides to help you run your first or fastest full or half marathon. In June, we launched our first 4-week running challenges to make it easier for the community to interact with us as coaches and other wildly passionate runner gals across the globe. It’s totally working!
Now it’s time for the next 4-Week Run Challenge from Gals Who Run!
The End of Summer 4-Week Run Challenge is for beginner to advanced runners who want to run consistently throughout the summer and finish strong with a virtual 5K race with other inspired Gals Who Run! The challenge will start on Saturday, August 1st and end with a Virtual 5K Race on Saturday August 29th.
Our first challenge was a SOLD OUT success!
We hosted “Run your First or Fastest Mile” in June and it far exceeded any and all of our wildest expectations by way of participation and better yet, results! The challenge sold out days before it began and we had a wildly active community of dedicated, inspired, and hard working runners pushing themselves hard all month long. The camaraderie was often goose-bumping and even tear-jerking at times. Nothing beats the feeling of a group of women working together towards a shared goal and cheering each other along the way.
I am definitely faster. I feel like I am finally improving after being in a “pace rut” for years.
I was SO shocked at the results! I looked at my first runs vs. this last week, and I’ve taken over 45 seconds off my average mile pace!
This is a wonderful challenge, with great coaches and an amazing group of women!
If you really want to know, here’s a 2 minute recap of all the fun and progress we made in 28 days!
Why You Should Join the End of Summer 4-Week Run Challenge
We all run for different reasons, but in the summertime, we share a lot of the same challenges! Vacations, being off our routine, hot weather, travel, visitors, the urge to sleep in and stay out late. It’s Summer after-all, it’s time to play! But that’s no reason to let your sport fall to the wayside. It takes dedication and a few modifications, but with the right advice and support, you can run strong all summer long! It does not matter if you have run hundreds of miles or zero, all of us can benefit from consistent running this summer. Then, after 28 days of consistent Summer running, you’ll be able to complete the first ever Gals Who Run Virtual 5K race on August 29th, 2015!
What Is Included In the End of Summer 4-Week Run Challenge
All the coaching, guidance, support and motivation you’ll need to run consistent all Summer long and the motivation and support to finish it off with a virtual 5K race just a one-time $25 registration fee.
Specifically, you’ll receive the following services, benefits and access as soon as you register for the challenge:
- A 28-Day Running Schedule that is customizable to meet your fitness and lifestyle needs ($19 value).
- Daily coaching on running form, mental preparation, warm up, cool down, hydration advice and healthy juice and smoothie recipes from Gals Who Run coaches, Sheri Matthews and Teresa Marie (>$280 value).
- Community support and access to a private group of committed runners for accountability and motivation (priceless). Even though the challenge does not start until 8/1/15, it is open and active now. You’ll have access to informally chat with fellow runners as soon as you register!
- Prizes for participation and achieving milestones from our favorite brand partners ($5-20 value).
- All finishers will be eligible for the GRAND prize ($50 value).
- All participants can apply their registration fee to the Training Guide of their choice ($25 value).
- Printable “race bib” and goodie bag for the Virtual 5K on August 29th, 2015 ($35 value)
That’s more than $500 value received for your $25 registration fee, plus the feeling of satisfaction of investing in yourself and achieving your fitness goals this Summer!
How to Register for the End of Summer 4-Week Run Challenge
- Click here to pay your registration fee and officially secure your spot. We anticipate this challenge selling out again, so please don’t wait until the first to register. We hated to turn gals away last month!
- Immediately after your payment is processed, you will be sent an email confirming your registration. It will include all the training tools, guides, instructions on how to join the private FaceBook group and your $25 gift certificate to apply to the Training Guide of your choice!
We can’t wait for some more Summer-RUN-Fun with you gals! See you in the private FaceBook page!
May your running shoes take you many happy places…
Sheri & Teresa
Subscribe to Blog via Email