Happy Thanksgiving! What a better way to top the day off than with a preview into our December Challenge — it’s a KILLER and you will LOVE IT! Share it with all of your family and friends today!
Here we go — the final push for the year! Since 2013, I have wrapped up a solid year of 30 Day Fitness Challenges by doing a round up challenge! We take the best of the best of what we did this year and then slice and dice it up so we end up with something different every-single-day. It’s always the most popular because:
- It’s hard — you’ll get results
- It’s got a lot going on — you’ll never get bored
- It’s not a significant time commitment — because we’re all so busy right now!
What is the 2016 Round-Up 30-Day Challenge
We have completed 11 challenges in 2016. From full body fitness to sprinting, pushing and planking to squatting and lunging. It wasn’t easy, but it was fun. The 2016 round up is like the cherry on top and we get to finish the year feeling stronger than ever! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Monday: Full Body Chair Workout
- Tuesday: 21-Min Sprint Workout
- Wednesday: Push-ups
- Thursday: Lower Body
- Friday: Plank
- Saturday: Full Body Density Workout
- Sunday: Challenger’s Choice
Getting started on the What is the 2016 Round-Up 30-Day Challenge
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now and join the private coaching group for daily reminders and accountability.
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here*. If you have already signed up, then at the end of every month, you automatically receive a newsletter with all the links to the trackers. If it’s MIA, check your spam, especially if you have Gmail.
- Read the rest of this post for the details on how the challenge works, why it’s awesome and some form and safety tips.
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts Thursday, December 1st!
*When you sign up for free access to the official tracker, you will also get my entire Clean & Colorful Jumpstart Guide and regular tips and strategies to living a cleaner and more colorful lifestyle.
Doing the 2016 Round-Up 30-Day Challenge
You can find the details of all the challenges in the individual links listed above. All my challengers are always very “simple” (never to be confused with “easy”) but because we’re essentially doing 6 different challenges, this one gets a little tricky. Joining the Facebook group and making sure you have your tracker* will be more important this time around. I’ll post daily reminders in the FB group and the tracker is awesome to stick to your refrigerator as a daily reminder.
*Note: If you are currently subscribed to my newsletter and you get my weekly Clean & Colorful Conversation newsletters, you DO NOT need to register again for the tracker. It will be sent in the monthly newsletter on Friday (with my spiffy Black Friday special) and the tracker will be where they always are.
Fine Print for the 2016 Round-Up 30-Day Challenge
- Your benchmark numbers do not define you, your final numbers at the end of the challenge do. We’re measuring progress, not starting ground. Everybody wins with this challenge. We all come into these challenges with different levels of fitness and the only thing we have in common, is that we are all stronger when we finish!
- Be sure to use proper form and alignment to maximize results and prevent injury. Be smart! Do what makes sense for your current level of fitness. You are responsible for your own health, so push yourself for improvement but not so far that you hurt yourself! Safety is key.
- These exercises will strengthen and tone your muscles. You will still want to incorporate cardio vascular exercise a minimum of 30 minutes per day, 5 times per week to maximize results of this challenge and improve your health.
- At the beginning of the month you will record weight and basic measurements along with your benchmark test numbers. At the end of the month, you will do the same thing to measure your progress. Also be sure to sent a goal and reward as you are sure to improve.
- Using your tracker, check off the days as you complete the activities and record results for each of the exercises so you can measure improvement week over week.
- Sunday is Challengers Choice: Rest if you need it, Repeat your favorite or TEST your fitness by doing all the exercises for time!
- And as with any and all 30 Day Challenges, be sure to check with your doctor before you start any new exercise regimen.
Are you stoked? This is going to be a good one! Get ready to roll into 2017 feeling lean and mean!
Subscribe to Blog via Email