If you want to learn to run faster…
If you’re wondering what’s next for me after my Ventura Marathon experience, well, here you have it! Regardless of the next marathon I commit to, I’ll be focusing on basics, fundamentals and SPEED in October with the Gals Who Run fast Fall 4-week challenge! I hope you’ll join me!
This October, we are taking F-A-S-T to a whole new level! This month is a targeted speed building private challenge. It will include specific workouts and provide a tailored way to get faster in just four weeks. You will learn new types of drills through coaching and videos and have insight from some special guests too! If you have been wanting to focus on speed in your running, join us this Fall and find your FAST! We are going to keep the group smaller, so if you would like to participate, please register ASAP as we will close the group before October 1st.
Why You Should Join the 4-Week FAST Fall Running Challenge
- You’ve found yourself in a pace rut and don’t know how to get out.
- You’re looking to set a PR soon and need to kick things up a notch.
- You need some motivation to get up and get moving at a faster pace.
- You know some accountability works for you, and it will get you to do the work to be faster.
- You want other runners, cheerleaders, and virtual run buddies to share, collaborate and celebrate with!
What Is Included In the 4-Week FAST Fall Running Challenge
All the coaching, guidance, support and motivation you’ll need to learn to run faster for a one-time $25 registration fee (less than $1 per day!), we can’t believe it either.
Specifically, you’ll receive the following services, benefits and access as soon as you register for the challenge:
- A 28-Day Running Schedule that is customizable to meet your fitness and lifestyle needs ($50 value).
- Daily coaching on running form, mental preparation, warm up, cool down, hydration advice and healthy juice and smoothie recipes from Gals Who Run coaches, Sheri Matthews and Teresa Marie (>$280 value).
- Community support and access to a private group of committed runners for accountability and motivation (priceless). Even though the challenge does not start until 10/1/15, will be open as soon as registration opens on 9/15. You’ll have access to informally chat with fellow runners as soon as you register!
- Prizes for participation and achieving milestones from our favorite brand partners ($5-20 value) and all finishers will be eligible for the GRAND prize ($50 value).
- All participants can apply their registration fee as a discount to the Training Guide of their choice ($25 value).
That’s about a $500 value for your $25 registration fee, plus the feeling of satisfaction of investing in yourself and achieving your pace goals this Fall!
Register for the 4-Week FAST Fall Running Challenge
Our first two challenges were SOLD OUT successes!
We hosted “Run your First or Fastest Mile” in June and followed it with “Summer Run Consistency and Virtual 5K” in August. Both challenges far exceeded any and all of our wildest expectations by way of participation and better yet, results! Both challenges sold out days before they began and we’ve had a wildly active community of dedicated, inspired, and hard working runners pushing themselves harder. The camaraderie is often goose-bumping and even tear-jerking at times. Nothing beats the feeling of a group of women working together towards a shared goal and cheering each other along the way.
June Challenge Successes:
I am definitely faster. I feel like I am finally improving after being in a “pace rut” for years.
I was SO shocked at the results! I looked at my first runs vs. this last week, and I’ve taken over 45 seconds off my average mile pace!
This is a wonderful challenge, with great coaches and an amazing group of women!
August Challenge Successes:
I would have NEVER put on my running shoes today without all the inspiration from your posts yesterday. You’ve all reminded me that I am a runner and with this group I know why I run…runners are awesome people!
I’m proud to have still ran it today! So thankful for this group and the support and motivation! I plan to keep this running schedule up now that I know how my schedule is gonna be for the semester!
5K done! And a PR – 4minute per mile faster pace than last one in May. So pumped! Thanks for a great month- coaching, motivation, and great camaraderie – will miss you gals for sure. Happy trails!
Register Now Before This Challenge Sells Out!
We can’t wait for some Fast Fall action with you gals! See you in the private FaceBook page!