I’m so excited, I just finished reading The Sexyfit Method by Zlata Sushchik, and I can’t wait to share it with you! This is a health and wellness book that covers every aspect about weight loss and getting healthy that you could need to create the healthy lifestyle and body you’ve always wanted.
Zlata kicks off The Sexyfit Method with her story as a teenage immigrant from Russia who knows very little English. To our benefit, Zlata perseveres, learns English, and is introduced to the world of bodybuilding and pageants. She eventually goes on to winning or placing in 26 bodybuilding competitions and is crowned Miss Alaska Teen USA in 2009.
All of Zlata’s experiences, I don’t want to give too much away, led to creating Sexyfit which has helped tons of women stop yo-yo dieting, learn self-love, and create an all around awesome life. Zlata also hosts a podcast, featuring guests such as Miss USA Olivia Jordan, Tony Horton, and many more fitness experts, which is definitely worth listening to!
Bringing Sexy Back…The Book
The Sexyfit Method is broken into five main sections:
- Train Your Mind – This is what Zlata says is the foundation for creating a healthy body and lifestyle. Without a strong mindset it is hard to maintain the body and lifestyle we want.
- Food Freedom – Learn how to stop yo-yo dieting by providing your body with the nutrients it needs while still enjoying what you’re eating.
- Simple Fitness – Exercise doesn’t need to be tough or intimidating! Zlata provides a variety of exercises that will sculpt your body, and can be done at the gym or in the comfort of your home.
- Accountability – Without accountability it becomes easier to fall of the wagon as it were. This section will teach you tips and tricks for staying on track including how to properly take measurements and recruiting a fitness friend.
- Power of Community – Stay strong and on track by surrounding yourself with like minded women.
In addition to hitting each point, from mindset to community, that we need to learn in order to find that long lasting healthy lifestyle we desire, Zlata also includes a large variety of delicious recipes and an easy to follow 21-Day Transformation Plan.
I must say that I really enjoyed reading The Sexyfit Method! Right away I was drawn into Zlata’s story about immigrating to the United States, and the struggles she faced. I’m not sure if it’s my dance or pageant background, but I found Zlata’s stories and experiences to be incredibly relatable which made me want to read more.
In addition, Zlata’s thoughts on health and fitness make sense, and with a little dedication can easily be incorporated into a daily routine. Zlata will never tell you to cut your calorie intake to 1,200 calories per day, to never eat pizza again, or to turn dessert into a naughty word. She will also never tell you to spend two hours per day in the gym or to run on the treadmill for an hour at a time.
Overall, The Sexyfit Method provides an easy to use and effective plan that can fit into anyone’s schedule – not just bodybuilders and women who are being paid to look good for fitness magazines. Oh, and did I mention the food….
This book is packed full of awesome recipes that range from breakfast and dinner to desserts and sauces. Take a look at one of my favorites from the dessert section!
Cheer Up Almond Butter Cup
I think that this is a book that any woman could read and learn something from! The Sexyfit Method will resonate the most with women who have had any issues surrounding body image (unfortunately I think that includes many of us), who are sick of yo-yo dieting, want simple fitness that will easily fit into their busy lives, and who want to feel control over how they eat and live.
If you fit into any of these categories, make sure to check out The Sexyfit Method on Amazon now!
- Instagram: @iamsexyfit
- Twitter: @iamsexyfit
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/iamsexyfit
Photo Credits: Zlata Sushchik
EDBS blog manager, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, traveler, writer, doggy momma, dancer, and lover of life.
Subscribe to Blog via Email