If my personal and professional experience in the weight loss industry has taught me anything, it is that if losing fat was as simple as eating less and exercising more, we wouldn’t be managing the obesity epidemic we have today. This is why I have been working so hard to create my signature weight loss program, the Fat Furnace, which is designed to turn your body into a Fat Burning machine.
The program will be released on Monday and will include a meal plan, exercise and lifestyle guide to help you master these 4 components of healthy fat loss by developing the 7 lifestyle habits that promote it. Be sure to read all the way to the bottom here for a chance to be entered to win a program on Monday!
4 Components of Healthy Fat Loss
Weight loss is one thing. It can be temporarily water weight, intestinal cleaning or the depletion of muscle mass. While seeing the scale drop for any reason can be fun, but it’s not always healthy or long-term. What we really want to do is lose fat. It’s not quite as simple as conventional dieting and marketing has taught us over the decades. It’s not just about how many calories you eat and how many you burn. It’s just a bit more complicated and involves:
- The fuel your body needs to feel it’s best and shed unnecessary fat.
- Engaging in the most efficient of exercises to burn fat.
- The impact of your daily stress.
- Your current sleep patterns and how sound you sleep.
At the end of the day, diet and exercise are not the only two parts of the puzzle. It really does not matter how little you try to eat and how much you exercise if you can’t get your hormones working in your fat burning favor. With an unbalanced body and lifestyle, fat loss is nearly impossible and definitely not sustainable. What you need to do is create a happier body, leaner lifestyle and a smaller, firmer body. That’s why I developed these 7 lifestyle habits.
7 lifestyle habits for healthy fat loss
Based on the 4 components of healthy fat loss, you need to develop these seven critical lifestyle habits that support permanent fat loss and a healthier lifestyle in general. This way, through the process of losing weight, you’re still learning what to do, why it’s working and most importantly, how to keep it off. Here are the seven lifestyle strategies you want to master:
- Excessive hunger is not essential; in fact it is a barrier to healthy and sustainable fat loss. Success depends on your ability to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied, before you are full.
- Eat meals and snacks that are high in protein, fiber and water, and that are low in processed carbohydrates and added sugar to offset hunger and burn more fat for energy.
- Eat whole foods over processed and packaged foods as they are more nutrient dense and require more energy to digest.
- Regular intense exercise burns calories to help create a caloric deficit, which helps proactively manage stress and puts key hormones to work in your fat burning favor.
- A hydration schedule can prevent dehydration from masking itself as hunger and causing you to eat more food than your body actually needs.
- Getting 7-8 hours of sleep per night at roughly the same time each night will help balance your hormones and cravings, and it will help you maintain consistent energy and healthy fat burning.
- Positive lifestyle coping skills to manage stress—such as meditation—can keep hormones and cravings in balance and improve your general happiness and well-being.
Sounds simple right? And it can be! That’s why I created this program with resources and coaching to help make it even easier. Regardless of whether or not weight loss is on your mind, these seven strategies can really benefit anybody. I hope you’ll print these and make a point to incorporate them all more frequently into your real life.
Interested in the Fat Furnace Program?
The VIP waitlist is full at the moment, but public registration will open Monday. Be sure you join my mailing list for access to registration details. If curiosity is killing you now, you can download the course guide for complete details!
Which of these 7 lifestyle strategies have you mastered? Which one are you working on? If you share a comment below, I’ll enter you into a drawing for a FREE Fat Furnace Program (Materials Only, $49 value!). I’ll pick the winner Monday Morning!
Subscribe to Blog via Email