Unprocess Your Party Platter for a Healthy Girls Night IN!
January is full of high hopes, new goals and aspirations. But a few weeks in, you can start to slip a little. I do happy hour almost every Friday with my favorite Bad Ass Boss Babe gal pals. This week, I decided to take control and host in my real life Clean & Colorful Kitchen and have a healthy girls night in!
Take Action Tip #4: Healthy Girls Night!
Here’s how I created my rainbow party platter that is completely unprocessed, full of quality nutrition and will make your gal-pals (or any party guest) grateful for helping them stay on track! There are two keys to success here:
- Ditch the crackers and the chips! These vibrant veggies bring all the crunch and flavor PLUS bonus vitamins, minerals, fiber, water and potent phytochemicals to help you and your party guests glow from the inside out!
- Skip the processed dips and make yours from scratch! Hummus and spinach dip use simple ingredients and just a quick blend in the blender and you’re good to!
Taking action starts with the decision to do. Comment below with answers to one or both of these questions:
- Do you find yourself off track when it’s time for a girls night?
- What is your favorite healthy party food?
Remember, as a part of this Take Action Tip series, each week, I’m bringing you a simple tip you can add to your lifestyle to help you live a Clean & Colorful life so you can of course, eat, drink & be skinny!
These simple tips will help you master one of the the Four Universal Diet Truths of the Clean & Colorful Solution:
- Eating less processed food
- Eating all 5 colors everyday
- Drinking a high quality juice or smoothie each day
- Exercising at least 21-minutes each day
At the end of this year, you’re going to be amazed at how simple it was and how great you feel with the collection of new habits you’ve mastered!