Let’s be real. The Super Bowl was last Sunday and 103 million people tuned into watch it. Whether you’re into the games or the commercials, Super Bowl parties can be fun! They can also be loading with toxic treats that may have left you feeling a little less than perfect…
That’s ok — you have plants to the rescue! And liquid plants (juices, smoothies and soups) can be even better when it comes to helping your body absorb nutrition to heal and glow and also flush out toxins.
This quick video gives you a little bit more about the why and how you can naturally detox your body with the power of liquid plants.
Plants can be your best friend when you’re looking to naturally detoxify your body. Yes, we know your body is smart and can “detox itself” but why not do it a favor and limit the intake of toxic, acid forming foods and boost your intake of naturally alkaline forming and detoxifying plants?
Liquid plants give you the one-two punch advantage as well because they are loaded with extra water and are already partially digested.
Now that you get why and how plants help you naturally detox, you just need recipes and I have tons!
Try out all of the colors:
- Green tea matcha smoothie
- Blueberry lemonade chiller
- Carrot apple ginger juice
- Refreshing creamsicle smoothie
- Colorful soup recipes!
Or try my 3-Day Detox!
Your turn! Taking action starts with the decision to do. Comment below with answers to any or all of these questions:
- How was your Super Bowl Sunday? Are you in need of a detox today?
- Have you juiced or used green smoothies to help detox in the past?
- Did you know the benefits liquid plants? Will you be using them this week?
These simple tips will help you master one of the the Four Universal Diet Truths of the Clean & Colorful Solution:
- Eating less processed food
- Eating all 5 colors everyday
- Drinking a high quality juice or smoothie each day
- Exercising at least 21-minutes each day
At the end of this year, you’re going to be amazed at how simple it was and how great you feel with the collection of new habits you’ve mastered!