Are you ready to whip your upper body into shape and get tank top ready for the spring?
The Ultimate Upper Body 30 Day Challenge is here to help! In as little as 10 minutes a day, for 30 days, you can strengthen, tone and firm up your biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest and back! These six simple (but not easy) moves rotated every other day for 30 days will help you do just that. The snow might start melting in the next few weeks, letting you peel back the layers of clothing. When that happens, you need to be ready with a physique you can’t wait to show off!
It’s time to start building that ultimate upper body today!
Why the 30-Day Ultimate Upper Body Challenge?
Because nobody likes it when they wave goodbye and the bottom of their arm waves with them! No body loves back fat peaking out from under their bra. And ultimately, we can all benefit from a stronger upper body. Fitness is not just about appearance and self-esteem. A stronger upper body will help with you carry more groceries from the car — saving you time! Stronger muscles can make all tasks of your average daily life easier — in addition to looking and feeling your best. Isn’t that grand?
Should you choose to accept the 30 Day Ultimate Upper Body Challenge, this is what you will do:
We will alternate exercises that work the front part of your upper body on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, you will work the major muscles of the back of your torso. Sunday you have the option to rest completely, repeat only your favorite moves or test yourself by doing all of them and timing how long it takes to complete all of the exercises. You will need light hand weights or a resistance band to get the most out of this challenge. Feel free to print this image and use your tracker to help keep you focused, motivated and on track!
Not clear on all of the Upper Body Moves?
The Fine Print:
- These exercises will strengthen and tone the major muscles of your upper body. You will still want to incorporate cardio vascular exercise a minimum of 30 minutes per day, 3 times per week to maximize results of this challenge.
- At the beginning of the month you will record weight and basic measurements. At the end of the month, you will do the same thing to measure your progress.
- Using your tracker, check off the days as you complete the activities. Sunday, if you select TEST, you will time how long it takes to complete all of the exercises.
- Be sure to use proper form and alignment to maximize results and prevent injury.
So how do you get started on the 30 Day Ultimate Upper Body Challenge?
- Like the Teresa Marie Wellness on FaceBook now.
- Find the Ultimate Upper Body Challenge under Events and click “going” then invite your friends to make it more fun.
- Get access to all the trackers by joining the community here. If you have already signed up, then at the end of every month, you automatically receive a newsletter with all the links to the trackers. Starting in April, we will have a great website that you will be able to access at anytime to get all the information on all of the 30 Day Challenges!
- Mark your personal calendar, because your challenge starts Saturday March 1st!
Don’t forget to sign up and get your fun tracker!
Be Smart. Be Safe. Have Fun. Get FIT!
Subscribe to Blog via Email