Take Action Tips are here! Or as I like to call them….TATs.
I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for years. And believe me when I say that I’ve seen it all!
The reality of this industry is that there’s so much information out there. To make it more confusing, one suggestion always seems to contradict the other.
One day I’m reading about how carbs are the enemy, and the next day how they’re the cornerstone of weight loss. Then it’s all about how you should lift instead of doing cardio, but the next day it’s the opposite.
How do we keep up??
All I know is that if you live by the Four Universal Diet Truths of my Clean & Colorful Solution, that you’ll feel and look your best.
The four key principles are:
- Eating less processed food
- Eating all 5 colors everyday
- Drinking a high quality juice or smoothie each day
- Exercising at least 21-minutes each day
What is a TAT??
To help prevent overwhelm and analysis paralysis, I’ll take the next few weeks to introduce you to a series of resources and “Take Action Tips” that can in fact, change your life for the better.
Some are free, some have a small fee, and they all come from my decades of personal, professional and educational background in the health and wellness industry. Trust me, they are probably easier to understand and take action on than you might think.
Where to find your weekly TATs
I’m making it super easy to find your weekly TATs!
Here’s how to keep up:
- I’ll be talking about each week’s TAT live on the Teresa Marie Wellness Facebook page every Friday!
- I’ll be sending out a newsletter every Monday with all of the juicy details. Subscribe here to get weekly TATs directly to your inbox.
- Each TAT will be archived right here on the blog every Wednesday! If you miss a few, have no fear – you can find our archived TATs right here. lol
Who’s excited to make healthy changes that will stick AND make sense?? I can’t wait to see which TATs are your favorites.
Subscribe to Blog via Email